Monday, February 28, 2011

Wayne Cheeseman - The Co-Ordinator


The Australian Genealogists Group on Genealogy Wise has over 300 members. One of the most active members is "The Co-Ordinator" who carries out many acts of genealogical kindness for other members of the group.  Wayne goes to enormous lengths to help others discover their roots. I was very pleased when The Co-Ordinator responded to my request for a profile for Genimates.




















I have no expertise, I use plain commonsense and have learnt to blanket search when the need arises that gives me great pleasure in helping others.













































1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Virginia Kuchenmeister (nee Hasse), your cousin. It would be great if we could get in touch. I can be contacted via email, caro@senet.com.au

    ReplyDelete